Commercial Window Tinting
The solar filtering technology of SunX makes a distinct difference in maintaining the look and comfort of any home or building. Whether presenting a uniform appearance from the outside that is architecturally impressive, or helping to preserve the furnishings, product displays and other valuables within, SunX Window Film presents a good opportunity to save, from the top to the bottom lineWindow film is a protective microthin layer of treated polyester that is usually adhered to the inside surface of existing glass. Solar control versions use metallised coatings that act as an insulating barrier and are primarily designed to shield your home or office windows from the intense heat, glare and UV rays from the sun.
FULL SUNLIGHT THE FILM REJECTS HEAT AND ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION THE FILM ALLOWS SAFER, VISIBLE LIGHT TO ENTER GLASS WITH FILM CAUSES OF FADING
Window film is the most effective way to decrease unwanted heat entering through your home or office windows, without compromising your views.
Window film is a long term energy saver that improves air conditioner efficiency and reduces running costs – all year round.
The insulating properties of SunX window film improves room comfort in all seasons. You will feel cooler in Summer and warmer in Winter.
SunX is available in a variety of density shades that reduce annoying glare, creating a more comfortable room environment for working, reading and watching TV.
Choose from a wide range of appealing colours and densities that give a distinctive, clean and uniform look to the outside appearance of your windows.daytime privacy…
Available in a variety of options that offer excellent daytime privacy with declining levels of reflectivity from high sheen finish – down to a non-mirror, deep tinted look.
uv ray protection…
All SunX Window Films provide 99% Ultra Violet rejection and are tested by ARPANSA to provide a protection factor rating of 50+.
SunX can reduce premature fade of interior furnishings by substantially reducing the major causes – heat, light and UV rays. SunX will prolong the life of cutains, carpets, timber and other valuable furnishings. This feature alone, makes the application of SunX Window Film a worhtwhile investment.
SunX Window Films make glass more shatter resistant with thicker gauge protective specific films available that provide varying levels of protection. From accidental glass breakage mitigation to increased security protection against forced entry.
SunX Commercial Window Tinting will not only give you a good view, a greater comfort, but also a 100% lifetime Australia-wide warranty!
Whether you’re aiming to add privacy, style, preserve the furnishings and product displays, looking for a change of scenery, or lowering heating and cooling costs, SunX commercial window film is a simple and cost-effective way to do so. SunX films are very versatile; allowing total freedom in design and can be customized to fulfill your personal wants and needs.
SunX Window Films combine an extensive range of films suited to all applications with professional technicians and installers ensuring that you receive the right advice and the right solution.
Why Window Films Play a Role in 2021 Construction Trends?
- Energy-efficient – Window film is a long term energy saver that improves air conditioner efficiency and reduces running costs – all year round. You will feel cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Heat Block – SunX Window Films block 99% of UV light without looking reflective or dark. Window film is the most effective way to decrease unwanted heat entering through your home or office windows, without compromising your views.
- Add Security – Window film allows you to add privacy to any space and slow down break ins from accidental glass breakage mitigation. SunX Window Films make glass more shatter resistant with thicker gauge protective specific films available that provide varying levels of protection.
- Saves Money – Window film can cut utility costs by 30% to 40% that is much cheaper than replacing windows. SunX films allow you to achieve the look that you want at a fraction of the cost of custom glass. It is also easily removable if you ever need to change, whereas custom glass would require the panel to be changed out again.
- Improved Spaces Without Work Disruptions – Window films retrofitted to your existing glass can be installed around work hours to have very little impact on workflow while making a significant improvement in the comfort of a space.
- Ease of Maintenance – Often, the texture of custom glass makes it difficult to keep clean as oils and dirt become lodged in the textured surface. SunX Window films can be wiped clean easily helping keep the design looking as great as it did the day it was installed.
- Unlimited Options – While custom glass panels can be expensive and have limitations, using stock and custom Sunx window films enable you to achieve an unlimited number of options at a fraction of the price of custom glass.
We would be happy to answer any questions and schedule a free, no obligation consultation about integrating these films into your home or commercial space. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a free, no-obligation assessment and estimate, call us at 1300 559 558 or email us at email@example.com.